Report a Claim Call
Auto & Property
When reporting a claim, have the following information handy:
- date and location of the occurrence
- insurance card
- insurance information and phone number of other person
- general description of what happened
- police department involved and report number
Contact your agent or call MetLife Auto & Home’s claim service team:
Please be proactive. Protect yourself and your property from further damage by following some simple tips:
Complete temporary repairs to your property immediately—for example, patching walls or roofs, or covering shattered windows with plywood and/or heavy-duty plastic
Save receipts and invoices associated with any emergency repairs to give to your claim adjuster
File a report with the police department and keep a copy for your adjuster if you’ve been robbed, making sure to include a detailed list of the items damaged or stolen
Make a room-by-room, written assessment of all damaged property, including descriptions, original costs, and approximate ages of all items
Phone: 1-800-MYAMFAM (1-800-692-6326) for 24-hour service
Contact your American
Family Insurance agent
Report your claim online
What to Do After a Loss to Your Home or Property
- Promptly report the loss to Travelers by calling 800.CLAIM33 (800.252.4633). Knowledgeable claim professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The faster you report you claim, the sooner we can help you.
- Protect property from further damage by arranging for reasonable temporary repairs as soon as possible. For example, if windows are broken, have them boarded up to protect your home and property against vandalism or weather damage.
- Keep an accurate record of all temporary repair expenses (e.g., bills and/or material receipts) so that you can add the amount to your claim. Also, keep an accurate record of any and all expenses incurred to be considered for possible reimbursement. Please do not make any permanent repairs until the insurance adjuster has had a chance to review the damage.
- Determine the damage to your personal property (contents). Make a written list of what was damaged. To be as accurate as possible, please include the manufacturer, brand name and the place and date of purchase. We recommend beginning this process by dividing your list into broad categories such as location (e.g., living room, bedroom #1, bedroom #2). If available, photographs, videotapes or personal property inventories are valuable resources during the itemization process.
- Separate damaged and undamaged property. In order to complete a full assessment of the loss, your Travelers claim representative will need to inspect all damaged property. If possible, place damaged items in a secure area where they can be inspected. If you are unsure about any item, please include it with the damaged property.
24-Hour Claims Service
At Liberty Mutual, you have a choice of how to report a claim – 24 hours a day. *Report a claim online for auto, home, and marine policies.
Phone: 1-800-2CLAIMS (1-800-225-2467)
For our hearing impaired customers using a TTY device, please call us at 1-800-243-9801
What we offer…
For automobile policy claims.
For homeowners policy claims.
If something happens…
Find out what to do if you are in a car accident.
Find out what to do if you have a homeowners loss.
*Liberty Mutual’s eService site is available seven days a week with the following exceptions of scheduled daily maintenance.
Monday through Saturday 4:00AM to 6:00AM ET Sundays 2:00AM to 8:00AM ET
Phone: 1-800-ALLSTATE (1-800-255-7828) or contact your Allstate agent
Nationwide Insurance Claims Center Report personal auto, property and watercraft insurance claims There are four ways that you can report your auto, property or watercraft claim:
Phone: 1-800-421-3535 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Report your claim online
Contact your Nationwide insurance agent
Sign in to Account Access for faster service
Report auto claims with the Nationwide® Mobile App for iPhone
Report workers compensation claims There are two ways to report your Nationwide workers compensation claim:
Phone:l 1-800-421-3535 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Fax the required state-specific First Report of Injury form to 1-614-854-2348
Report Nationwide Agribusiness Company insurance claims You can report your Nationwide Agribusiness Company insurance claim by calling one of our claims hotlines:
Nationwide Agribusiness claims (except workers comp), call 1-800-228-6700, Option 2
Farm owners claims, call 1-800-248-6283
Workers compensation claims, fax the required state-specific First Report of Injury form to 1-800-842-1482
Visit NationwideAgribusiness.com for more ways to contact the Nationwide Agribusiness Claims Department
We know that when something happens to your home, it can be a big inconvenience to your life. We’re here to help you get things back in order as quickly as possible.
First StepsFirst, call us as soon as possible to report your claim at (800) 332-3226.
Our customer care professionals are ready to answer your questions and guide you through the claims process.