NCS Inc. understands our client’s goals of securing,preserving, maintaining an ultimately selling their distressed property assets. We offer a multitude of cost-effective services to successfully obtain these goals while abiding to FHA,HUD, and other governmental preservation guidelines when needed.
Within 48 hrs of a contracting agreement, RESTORECO will re-key and secure all openings on abandoned, vacant or foreclosed property. RESTORECO will remove personal property, debris and provide eviction lockouts when necessary. all eviction lockouts will be completed as directed by the client and in compliance with local regulation. No actions are taken without presence of local authorities. Complete documentation will be provided with photographs of all trash and personal property handled by the crew.
Repairs & Rehabilitation
NCS Inc. provides a cost effective scope of repair and rehabilitation services to optimize the marketability and return on investment. All services are coordinated directly with our client point of contact and individual property needs.
Preparation for Sale
After NCS Inc. has removed all debris and appointed personal property, we provide full janitorial, lawn and pool care as part of out initial services package. We provide online visual inspections and approvals to ensure the work is done to specification.
NCS Inc. provides an interior and exterior regimen of upkeep required to maintain the overall pristine appearance and condition of our properties.
Specific Services Include
- Re-key all doors
- Secure garage doors(both auto and pedestrian) and gates
- Disable all other exterior locks after foreclosure
- Utilize hasp and padlock if handset cannot be installed
- Install client specific, custom-coded lockboxes with backup key hidden on site
- Board properties when requested
Specific repair services include but are not limted to:
- Emergency water removal
- Mold Clean Up/Remediation and Air Quality Testing
- Pool Security to HUD Specifications
- Appliance replacement and installation
- All mechanical and HVAC work, including plumbing and electrical
- All structural work,including foundation, masonary, roof carpentry, drywall,windows and doors, etc.
- Interior and exterior cosmetic improvements, including flooring (carpet, wood and tile), paint, cabinets and counters
- Landscaping, exterior lighting and outbuilding repairs
- Interior renovation, including aesthetic and structural improvement
- Exterior improvements, including material upgrades
- Landscaping enhancements, including lawn, plant and tree installations/ removal, sprinkler system installation, lighting installation, re-grading, etc.
Other Services Include:
Personal Property and Debris Removal
- Remove and store property as requested
- Document with photography all personal property handled by the crew
- Remove all interior and exterior debris from the property
- Complete initial lawn and yard services, including clean-up,mow and trim
- Complete initial clean, including all standard janitorial services
- Complete initial pool services
- Repair or replace any structural or exterior features that present a safety risk
- Secure fence surrounding pool, as needed
Lawn and Yard
- Mow, trim,and edge on recurring schedule as requested by client
- Remove clippings and blow clippings as needed
- Secial services such as fertilization or aeration, available upon request
- Vacuum, mop, scrub bowls and basins, and wipe down all surfaces on recurring schedule as requested by client
- Special services such as window cleaning, deodorizing and maintaining lighting
- Drain, acid wash, cover or refill as necessary
- Start-up of the pool and its operating systems
- Add necesary chemicals to ensure the proper pH balance
- Inspect aand recommend approoriate repairs or replacement of pumps, motors, and filters
Special Regulatory Services
- Municipality and HOA Compliance
- Specific code violation and HOA restriction response as dictated by local authorities
- Miiigation and resolution direct with local authorities
- Smoke detector inspection and repalcement, per local regulations
- Fire sprinkler inspection and replacement, per local regulations
- Lawn sprinkler and drip system inspection and replacement
- Pressure Washing
- Pest, Rodent and Termite Control
- Tree Trimming ( away from structure to reduce of risk of pest infestation).